Blue Cedar Mobile Client technology includes the software that is added to the integrated mobile app via the Blue Cedar Platform, that is:
- The chosen integration accelerator with its enabled options.
- The Blue Cedar code that integrates the accelerator with the app.
Resolved in Mobile Client 4.6.1
|iOS||OpenText eDocs crashes with BlackBerry accelerator|
Added a DAR blacklist rule for default realm paths.
- Browser support: The integration platform interface supports Chrome and Firefox browsers. (Safari, Edge, and Internet Explorer are not currently supported.)
Limitations with integrating the BlackBerry Dynamics SDK:
- ClipboardManager/drag and drop: The ClipboardManager Dynamics API is not integrated into apps since there is no 1:1 mapping to Android's ClipboardManager. Apps usually do not call the ClipboardManager directly to perform drag and drop operations. (BCP-1638, Android)
- BlackBerry Secure Network/Transport: Turning on/off Secure Network/Transport from the integration platform does not affect the integration. (BCP-704)
- iPhone ARMv7 devices: BlackBerry Dynamics does not integrate into apps on ARM v7 Apple devices (32-bit CPUs) such as iPhone 5 or 5c. (BCP-1523, iOS)
- Secure file transfer: There is currently no support for functionality to enable or disable file sharing between apps integrated with BlackBerry and apps not integrated with BlackBerry. (BCP-2001)
- Xamarin certificates: Xamarin HTTP traffic is not sent to the BlackBerry HTTP client. (BCP-2719)
Documentation and technical support
To access online documentation, see https://apollo.bluecedar.com/knowledge-base/blue-cedar-platform-documentation