On-Premises (Earlier releases)
- Blue Cedar Platform Release Notes: Latest updates for the Gateway and Policy Console.
Secure and manage apps with the Enterprise console
- Policy Console Installation Guide: Learn how to install the policy console.
- Policy Console IT Administrator's Guide: Use the Policy Console web interface to manage users, secure apps, and configure the policies and features
- Policy Console REST API Reference: Access security policy functionality through HTTPS requests.
- Signing Blue Cedar secured apps: Validate the Blue Cedar security by re-signing the secured app.
- Configuring SmartLink: Use the Policy Console to configure the Blue Cedar SmartLink app to connect to your Blue Cedar Gateway.
Install and administer Blue Cedar Gateway
Secure communication between protected app and the enterprise back end.
- Installing the Blue Cedar Gateway: Installing the Gateway, including initializing and connecting to your host PC, which enables you to configure the Gateway.
- Installing the Virtual Gateway (Soft Atlas): Contains information for installing the gateway as a virtual machine.
- Gateway Quick Start Guide: Contains "how-to" information for setting up the communication ports in order to configure the Blue Cedar Gateway.
- Gateway IT Administrator's Guide: Configure the gateway to make the communication secure between your enterprise back end and the Blue Cedar-secured apps. Includes CLI reference and troubleshooting information.