Resolved in Mobile Client 4.8.5
|MOB-59||Android||Fixed an issue with Android icon parsing/badging for apps defining icons in an .xml format|
|MOB-465||Microsoft||Improved compatibility for Microsoft Intune integrated apps targeting a minimum SDK of 13 or lower.|
|MOB-434||iOS||External code-signing now allows the signer to override the signing parameters that were uploaded to the Blue Cedar Platform. Also, external signing can be used without uploading iOS signing information. See Signing apps externally on MacOS for details.|
Resolved in Mobile Client 4.8.4
Fixed issues with crashes on initial app launch and with creating accounts in an app integrated with Microsoft Intune.
- AndroidX support: Blue Cedar is actively working on full support for apps using the AndroidX library.
- Browser support: Supported browsers for using the Blue Cedar Platform UI are Chrome and Firefox. Safari, Edge, and Internet Explorer are not currently supported.
- SmartOffice on Samsung devices: The SmartOffice app (integrated with any Blue Cedar accelerator) displays a black screen on specific Samsung devices running Android 9. Other devices/versions may be affected. (BCP-3524)
Limitations with integrating Microsoft Intune:
- Intune Data Sharing: Intune policies to prohibit receiving data from unmanaged apps are not applied correctly. (iOS, BCP-3489)
- Save copies of org data: The Intune Data Protection setting "Save copies of Org data" is not enforced for apps that use Blue Cedar to integrate the Intune SDK. (BCP-3794)
Documentation and technical support
This release includes online documentation. To access this documentation, see.