This page is a preview/work in process draft for the January 2021 staging platform.
Use the GitLab extension to monitor a GitLab project and import app binaries from GitLab. For the full process, see Incorporating automatic app updates from GitLab.
Include this step in a workflow to associate the GitLab project with the app.
|Stage||Setup & Analysis|
Using this step in a workflow
The GitLab step is available when you have enabled and configured the GitLab import extension.
In the workflow builder for your app:
- Add the Setup & Analysis stage.
- Add the Import from GitLab step to the workflow.
- Click on the options gear icon next to GitLab in the workflow outline.
- Choose the name of the GitLab configuration.
- Choose the name of the GitLab project; these projects are monitored via the GitLab configuration.
- You need to manually import an app from the Dashboard App Import widget or the Import Versions page.
- You do not have to import a new version of the app to run the workflow.