Retrieves all the details of an existing profile in a zip file. The zip file contains:
- Configured settings for the policy profile in a profile.json file
- Any assets used by the profile, such as:
- App Customization: Background images, logo images, or translation strings files
- Browser Configuration: launcher icons or Web App List icons
- Master: zip files for individual profiles
This screenshot shows the contents of a zip file that contains a sample App Customization profile in JSON format with a logo image and translation strings:
If the profile does not include images or other assets, this method returns a zip file including profile.json only.
|GUID||Required. The GUID for the profile you want to retrieve. To find the GUIDs for all active profiles, use GET profile/catalog.|
In this example request, use the -o "app-custom-profile.zip" option to name the output zip file. Without the -o option, cURL dumps output to the screen.
curl -v -L -b c.txt -c c.txt -X GET \ https://bc.qwe.com/mocana-app-control/rest/profile/88604564-1f37-4087-sm01-9b1cef2c983a/zip \ -o "app-custom-profile.zip"