Blue Cedar Connect Gateway allows apps integrated with the Blue Cedar Enforce Accelerator or the Blue Cedar Accelerator for Microsoft to securely access network protected resources.
- Installing and Administering Blue Cedar Connect Gateway — Documentation overview
- Installing Blue Cedar Connect Gateway — Installing the Blue Cedar Connect Gateway by deploying the OVA file.
- Using the gateway CLI — Using and navigating the gateway with the command-line interface.
- Managing authentication — Configuring authentication providers, certificate enrollment, single sign-on, and the like
- Managing network connections — Configuring connections, ports, addressing, and related protocols
- Configuring system components and protocols — Configuring time zones, login banners, system protocols, dynamic app policies, logging, and troubleshooting
- Blue Cedar Connect Gateway 4.2.x Release Notes
- Blue Cedar Connect Gateway 4.3.x Release Notes
Recently updated pages
If you have purchased Blue Cedar products through a partner and you need support, please contact the partner that you purchased the product from. If you purchased a Blue Cedar product directly from Blue Cedar and you want to order add-on products, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or problems, go to the technical support portal, where you can submit a request for technical support. You can also go directly to the knowledge base resource center, which includes access to technical support news, FAQs, and documentation.