What actions can be performed on policy console resources
With the REST API, use the following HTTP methods to retrieve, submit, change, and destroy data on the policy console:
About Blue Cedar console resources
The API resources are organized in these groups:
- App-market: resources for managing the collection of apps stored in the policy console.
- App-policy: resources for managing the policies that can be applied to apps.
- Audit-events: resources for reporting on system events.
- Profile: collections of policy settings.
- Settings: global resources for updating and customizing the policy console defaults, including injectable files, icons, and other defaults.
- User: managing accounts with access to the policy console web interface and API.
API Resources lists all available resources in the API.