Policy console events
The policy console logs the major events, including:
- Apps uploaded to the console
- Policy configuration changes to an app
- Policies that were applied to an app
- SmartLink configuration downloads
To view the system events:
In the console, click Support.
Click Audit system events.
The System Audit screen includes many tools for filtering for the data that you want to view.
Note: Upload events where the console automatically uploads an app (for example, Compass) show "Policy Console" for the user and a blank IP address.
The policy console keeps information about an app, including:
- App information (app name, package name, platform, and secured app size)
- Policy information (policies and profiles most recently applied)
- Upload information (original filename, size, and date of upload)
- Update log (most recent activity, who and when)
- Version information (app version, internal app version, and policy console version)
To see this information:
In the console, click Apps.
Choose Android or iOS, then choose the specific app.
Click Additional Information in the left column.