Use no-code integration to add Blue Cedar Enforce mobile app security to a pre-compiled iOS or Android app. Enforce includes a collection of App-level security policies you can use to protect corporate while enabling end-users the freedom to be productive on a mobile device.
Using this step in a workflow
In the workflow builder for your app:
- Add the App Enhancement stage
- Add the Blue Cedar Enforce step to the workflow.
Enforce security policies are enabled by adding sub-steps to the Enforce step. To use Enforce you must enable at least one sub-step. You can choose one sub-step when you initially add the Blue Cedar Enforce step. Too add more sub-steps, click + on the Blue Cedar Enforce button.
See each sub-step's page for configuration details:
- Authentication sub-step: Add app-level PIN requirements and certificate authentication.
- Compliance sub-step: Ensure security compliance by requiring users to accept license agreements and by defining device posture criteria.
- Data Loss Prevention sub-step: Protect app data by managing sharing between apps and encrypting stored data.
- Blue Cedar Connect sub-step for Blue Cedar Enforce: Add an in-app VPN using the No-Code Integration Service for Blue Cedar Connect.